100% Food Grade
Just a Teaspoon in Juice Daily Gains Human Health Benefits! Mix with your favorite liquid and stir occasionally. There is no unpleasant taste.
ossilized silica contains 15 naturally occurring minerals that are excellent for the body. These minerals promote healthier, shinier hair, skin and nails.
When taken internally, many health benefits have been observed. The biggest benefits seen have been lower cholesterol, lowering of blood pressure, relief from arthritis pain, increased energy, more regular bowel movements, smoother complexion, and sinus and cough relief. It is estimated that there are more than 1,500 ways fossilized silica is beneficial to humans, plants, and animals.
Many women advise their hair has never been as soft as it is now since taking fossilized silica. Others advise of cleaner clear complexions, when previously they had acne trouble. Still others notice an increase in energy levels and others advise it keeps their bowels clean and helps them sleep better.
- 15 trace minerals – great for animals, humans, plants, and soil
- Helps detoxify heavy metals, E. coli, bacteria, viruses, etc.
- Digestive aid; Colon cleanser, Silica works with other antioxidants to prevent premature aging and to preserve youthfulness.
- Silica can help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract.
- Silica can normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Silica can decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia.
- Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels. Studies confirm that with age, silica disappears from the aorta, the heart’s key blood vessel, thus weakening its critical connective tissue and resulting in a greater cardiac risk.
- Silica has inhibitory effects on coronary diseases.
- Silica can help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimer’s disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out aluminum from the tissues. Silica can stimulate the immune system.
The very NATURE of the Silica shells fossilized silica adds value!
Hair That Grows!
Hair deserves to be pampered. Hair at 90 micrograms per gram is almost as rich in silica as are healthy bones, which contain 100 micrograms per gram. Silica is a major component of hair. Using a good silica supplement should be part of your ongoing hair care program for revitalizing hair. Silica helps to prevent baldness, stimulates healthier hair growth and assures beautiful shine, luster and strength.
Teeth and Gums!
By hardening the enamel, silica prevents cavities and preserves teeth. Silica also prevents bleeding gums, gum atrophy, and recession that cause the loosening of teeth, which could ultimately lead to tooth loss. Silica effectively fights ulceration and the decay of bones, teeth and also lessens inflammation.
Tough As Nails!
Your nail plates are complex protein structures that grow four to five millimeters per month on average. With silica supplementation, fragile nails become normal within a short period of time. Silica will beautify the appearance of your nails and improve their hardness, making them shinier and less prone to breaking.
The restorative effects of silica will be most noticeable on your hair, skin, nails and teeth.
Our skin and hair require silica essentially for the same purpose as do other tissues. As we know, the supporting collagen underneath the skin enhances elasticity and beauty. Collagen owes that quality to silica, which provides a beautiful complexion that is more than skin deep.